Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ryans birthday

He woke up to waffles and presents...


had a free lunch at Joe's bbq



cake after lunch(we had to do the cake while Dylan was sleeping so he wouldn't be so sad he couldn't have any)



and then it started pouring rain which made Ryan soooo happy because all he ever wants for his birthday is FALL and what do you know, it came. We dared Dallas to go dance in the rain and because he is a stud...he did....I would have too, but then who would have taken pics?





Then Ry and I hit the town with our big Ping umbrella...and I forgot my camera. It was a perfect day:)
























2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

sounds and looks like the perfect day. i hope he is so enjoing that fancy fan of his every night as he climbs in bed and feels the breeze!!!
please do not forget the camera again when you hit the town.

Trisha said...

Arizona Rain would be the perfect present, glad it pulled through :)