Last night was our adult Halloween party. Let me introduce you to the guests...
Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone "It's anchor man not anchor lady and that's a scientific fact"
Tom Cruise and Rebecca Demornea from a little film known as RISKY BUISNESS! and I might add the winners of the best costume competition!
Dwight K Shrute and Angela from the office. featuring Angela's kitten and don't worry they have a punch card:)

Some of the local Hooters gals, we are so privileged they came to our party!

Harry and Sally Long John and their friend(who is not in the picture:)

Danny and Sandy
Martha and her boyfriend she met while in the slammer.
We had lots of fun games, and a dance competition which I didn't get pictures of...but I did get one of the ROOT BEER chugging competition.




4 comments:
oh what a night... i love the 30 mins of prep we got before the real party started, the yummy food, all the cute decor, rons movie lines threw out the night, the funny game, chugging contest so glad it was rootbeer and not water, dance off to wich our afternoons of dancing tottaly paid off, and meeting all your fun new freinds. they are deff keepers. thx for the fun!
all of those costumes are so creative and original, how cool! I think you and ryan looked amazing, love his stache and you make the perfect anchor woman! Sounds like one killer party! I'm still left wondering who might have one the burping contest after the RB chugging...
oops I mean 'won' the contest...i so silly!
WOWZA those were all some winner costumes! You two look amazing! LOVE IT! I'm thinkin Ryan should grow a mustache! and now I want all of those yummy treats!
Post a Comment