To make a propper end to Ryan's birthday week, we had a night away. Lots of relaxing by the pool...he said all he wants is fall but I think he is still secretly glad relaxing by the pool is still and option in October. Hope this 33rd year is your best yet Ryan!!! Love you!!

4 comments:
oh what a birthday celebration we had. so glad we got to be a part of it all.
ryan i really think it being your 33rd year and the new hot dance moves you got, it really is going to be
THE BEST EVER!
i think you better put a little extra fertilizer down on that tree of yous so it starts a bloomin or mary better get a scratchin cuz that just got me ready for cabo agian.... uno douce treche...you know you want me ya.
and lets not nickname me after your old gym teacher... me no likee that!!!
You guys look so cute and I can only imagine all the good times that went down! How cool that you can jump in the car and after just a few minutes, you feel like you are a million miles away on a crazy fun vacation, even if there was no fall involved:) I love it and love that you won big to make it happen!
you're short hair looks super cute.
Ryan is a lucky man to have a wife who knows how to celebrate bdays right! I'm sure it was amazing! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Post a Comment