Why is the newborn wearing a backpack??? We call Dylan "the newborn" because I baby him just a tad....and he is wearing a backpack because he had his first day of preschool yesterday!! I was so sad and thought he was going to cry and grab onto me...pretty sure he ran in the door and didn't even look back. I guess the newborn can be an actual toddler now:)

4 comments:
That's exactly how I feel about Sam....my baby. I think having another baby is the only way to cure it :). Now Dylan is just like his big brother....he is probably loving it!
i dont know if we will ever let the new born nickname go. im so excited for you dilly what a blast your gunna have.
PRESCHOOL?? Are you serious? How is it possible? I feel like he was just born, and we were sitting in your family room and I was googling over how precious and adorable he was. And you were sitting on the floor cross legged like you hadnt just popped out a baby...and you didnt look like it either :) Oh, Im sad the newborn is old enough for school...time needs to slow down a bit!
OH my I missed this one! That is awesome that he loves it so much! What a cute little d!
Post a Comment