Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stop,Stop,Stop growing so fast!!

See this little guy.... his Mama just had to go to the garage again and open up a bin of baby clothes she thought she would get to keep in the garage a little longer.... What size you ask? Oh...just the 18-24 month one. How old is this baby you ask? Oh just 5 months.... what??? Ya, these cozy pajamas that he is wearing are 18-24 month. Why do my babies grow at such an astronomical rate??? I think I should stay awake and watch him in his crib all night to see if I can see these amazing growth spurts happening.





6 comments:

jeannie said...

What??? no really!! HA
I love how you show the tag.... that's awesome, just incase we didn't believe you!
It's crazy your boys grow so fast since you are a teeny tiny person! Ryan must be dipping the kids binky in steroids or something.

Trisha said...

I love it...you have such cute boys, I love them both! We miss you guys, we will play soon.

JaMie HeApS said...

oh but we love the biggins'. he is so stinkin cute, i wanna squeeze him. give him a little smooch for me.

Tiffany said...

Thanks! Ya, we are pretty excited that we are finally expecting. And honestly I am thrilled that we are having a boy! "They" say that boys are way less emotional and I'm not one who knows how to really deal with emotional little girls, so really it's a relief! They are more active too, which will be fun! I just wish I was as gorgeous as you so my pictures with my kids would be as amazing as yours! Your pics are awesome!!!

Tiffany said...

Question???? What did you do to stay so fit during and after your pregnancy? Cause your most recent pictures were right after your delivery and you look AMAZING!!! Was it how you ate plus excersice?I'm 5 months right now so I need a couple tips!!! Maybe it's genetics too??? Thanks for your advice!

mary said...

he's HUMONGOUS! they are so beautiful mary. seriously, what are you feeding him? miracle grow? give him a hug from his aunty mary.:)