I can't imagine life without this little monkey. I absolutely cannot get enough of him! He has only been here for 5 months, but I'm pretty sure I have loved him forever.
i so agree i always feel that way with my babys it only gose to show we really must have know then before. love the pic you both look so cute. and im thinkin you should def. bring him to vegas.
hey mary squared!! lol. I bet you don't remember that one. I've stalked your blog a few times off of Corinnes blog and it occured to me that I've never left a post. You're family is SO beautiful. You look great and your kids are so cute. I love this pic. Hope all is well. (I can't believe you like T.O. lol)
8 comments:
that's so precious mary!!
and always you two look beautiful!!
:)
How could you not love that precious face....oh my!
I can't get over how much little D looks like big D! So sweet!
i so agree i always feel that way with my babys it only gose to show we really must have know then before. love the pic you both look so cute. and im thinkin you should def. bring him to vegas.
Oh he is so cute, I am glad I get to play with him today!
hey mary squared!! lol. I bet you don't remember that one. I've stalked your blog a few times off of Corinnes blog and it occured to me that I've never left a post. You're family is SO beautiful. You look great and your kids are so cute. I love this pic. Hope all is well. (I can't believe you like T.O. lol)
that's so sweet!!
little d is cute as can be!!!
I loved this. It makes me very excited to have my own babies.
Post a Comment