We have lived in Tucson for almost 2 years now and had never been to the Desert museum here...so we went today....Dallas loved all the cool animals we saw. The snakes creaped me out....well to be honest so did the black widow, and the tarantula,etc.etc. you get the picture. We all loved the hummingbirds and butterflies. Dylan slept most of the time we were there but woke up to see the tortise. It was pretty hot but we found where they had icecream and that made the whole trip worth it:) All Ryan needed was a fanny pack and he would have been the total tourist Dad:)
Fun! We haven't been there for awhile now. I am sure D loved all of the animals, we should go sometime. And I am not surprised you found the ice cream Mary, looks tasty. And Ryan I will be expecting a fanny pack on the next outing, please.
yes its about time you guys hit that, its one of the main things too do there. and ryan next time be sure to have the fanny pack on and shoot some shots for us all to see, and mary tell the truth was you ice cream dipped in chocolate and your doing that fast shove in? i hope so cuz that is one of the greatest sights ive ever seen!!!
4 comments:
Fun! We haven't been there for awhile now. I am sure D loved all of the animals, we should go sometime. And I am not surprised you found the ice cream Mary, looks tasty. And Ryan I will be expecting a fanny pack on the next outing, please.
OH that place is so beautiful. I love it! That snakes look like scary, did you tick him off or something??
yes its about time you guys hit that, its one of the main things too do there. and ryan next time be sure to have the fanny pack on and shoot some shots for us all to see, and mary tell the truth was you ice cream dipped in chocolate and your doing that fast shove in? i hope so cuz that is one of the greatest sights ive ever seen!!!
Simply awesome to see the Thornes at a museum without being dragged there by someone like me!
Post a Comment