Monday, September 8, 2008

buisness in the front...party in the back

As promised I took big D to get a haircut on Friday.....just a little problem... the lady decided buisness in the front...party in the back was a good look... I brought him home and his hair looked like this....Help us Jamie!!!! So I took him back again and the second two pictures are the result of the fix up...a little less mullet, but kindof like a bowl cut:) I think I am just going to let his hair grow as long as we are in Tucson!









6 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

either way d looks like a stud.

jenny said...

mary, you can do magic with some hair gel! i thought it looked cute yesterday & he was so proud when i asked him if he got his haircut. :)

Steph Weaver said...

Good thing he is so cute...even with a bad haircut. I love the business up front, party in back look! At least it wasn't RT's hair!

jeannie said...

He looks handsome as always and how fun for him to be able to see :) I'm so jealous of his long and curled eyelashes!!

Trisha said...

It turned out great, I had no idea about the whole "party" incident, she must have fixed it good bc it looks great.

Gibson Gang said...

I'm having a similar problem with my boys... we grew it out this summer and now it's in their eyes. I don't know how to ask for the cut I have in mind without it totally getting messed up! So tempted to go short again! Your little guy looks darling, of course! What to do?