Tuesday, January 15, 2008

story time

My favorite time of day used to be bedtime because Dallas would snuggle with me for a few minutes. But, now he has decided he only wants to snuggle with Daddy at bedtime. So now(until he decides he only wants Daddy to do this too) story time is my favorite time of day. Dallas's favorite book is called, "Love you forever" Im sure most of you have heard of it. It is that really emotional book, that in my current state of hormones almost always makes me cry.




11 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Love that book! My mom gave it to me when I had Brady...you pics. make me a little sad! Dallas is getting big too quick, which means Ellie is too! Miss you!

Francis Family said...

That is a great book! I'm not even pregnant and I almost cry everytime I read it too!

Trisha said...

What a good Mommy! Dallas (and soon to be little "Dylan") are lucky to have you!

Fuller Family said...

Okay, I love that book. I just found it in the back of our bookshelf two nights ago and read it to the kids. I thought I had lost it. You look great! You are getting so close to having boy #2. You are going to love it!

Gibson Gang said...

One of my favs! I love to give it to people when they find out they're having a boy! The other day, I started looking through pics of Maika and started crying... it happens even when I'm not prego. They grow up too fast!!

Jess Perry said...

I absolutely love that book. And what a perfect book for you to be reading your little boy!! You are such a cute little mom...and your little bump is adorable.

JaMie HeApS said...

OH I LOVE THIS TIME TOO DAX ACTUALL CUDDLES UP LISTENS AND TAKES THE TIME TOO TALK TO TALK TO ME. I CAN SEE A LITTLE BELLY AND IM LIKEN IT!!

Lynsi said...

Glad I'm not the only one who tears up to books like that! So sweet! Loving the baby bump!!!

jeannie said...

That is tender!! I love that book too. I hope you are feeling lots better!

Kristen said...

Hey cute girl!!! I haven't seen you for ages but I am a new blogger now and I just saw your page! I feel bad though because I might have to kidnap your son because he is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :) It looks like life is going well and congrats on the pregnancy!!!!

Lindsey Lee said...

Ok so there is nothing better than sitting with little boys and reading stories. I had my first emotional burst when Owen wanted to rock with me and the baby. Just me and my boys rocking the night away. I can't wait for you to have another one.