I went in to check on Dallas last night after he went to bed. I was confused at first, I couldn't tell what he was snuggling up to.... it is Ryan's Ping hat. Dallas had brought it to bed with him, and as you can see is holding it like a teddy bear. So cute, Im sure Ryan's employers would be happy too, great PR.
10 comments:
So cute! It is still so weird to see him sleeping in a big boy bed, he is growing up too quick...we need to work on that at our house!
oh! Again...what a cute little boy! We love you D!
I hope he got some good wiffs of his daddy all night!! That is cute that he is so attached to Ryan.
oh i love it when they're a sleep.
So cute....the things these little guys come up with!! That is something he will Love to hear about when he is older. Love it.
That is so sweet! Love it when they are all snuggled up!
Wow, Boy number two is going to be here before you know it!
How funny...RT always snuggled with his GI Joe's :)
So precious!!! Is Dallas so excited to be a big brother? He will be so cute, teaching his little brother all the tricks of the trade!
That is so sweet!!
Mary-hey it's Tiff again...so my husband saw your blog page and comented on how shiny your hair was... what product(s) do you use to get that shiny? I love it! if you want you can email me @ tibumb@hotmail.com thanks :)
Post a Comment