He's got the talent! :) I am also always so impressed that he will sit for pictures...it is like a circus act for me trying to get good shots of my kids! Good work, Mary!
Hey friend! I'm sorry but I think Dallas looks just like you! He's definitely got the modeling gene from both of you. I can't believe how close you are to having two!!
7 comments:
He's got the talent! :) I am also always so impressed that he will sit for pictures...it is like a circus act for me trying to get good shots of my kids! Good work, Mary!
He is such a little LOOKER!! OH MY! Cute pics! I wonder what D #2 will look like, I can't wait!
DOSE IT RUN IN THE THE THORNEYS VAINS?
He is a natural...not that I'm surprised! Too cute!
Love the pics...so cute!
Hey friend! I'm sorry but I think Dallas looks just like you! He's definitely got the modeling gene from both of you. I can't believe how close you are to having two!!
What a babe!! I've never seen a more beautiful fam!! love ya!
Post a Comment