




For the first day of my birthday Extravaganza my kiddo woke me up with a snuggle, I had dinner with my friends Brannan, Michelle and Lacy in Phoenix, Dallas enjoyed eating the tuna tartar, it was very funny, then he put his feet up on the table. He kept giving everyone kisses, it was very cute! We had my favorite dessert in the whole world, it is called Chocolate Destruction and they only serve it 4 times a year. Needless to say with a few phone calls, they made an exception and served us a whole one for my birthday!!
3 comments:
WHTA A FUN B-DAY I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO BE THERE ADN HAVE SOME OF THAT TASTY CAKE ADN GIVE THE B-DAY GIRL A BIG HUG (OR KISS)
How fun I wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday to you!
That cake does look like it's worth the drive! Goof call...and it looks like you have great friends up there!
Post a Comment