Instead of playing with toys, Dallas likes to play with cleaning supplies. He goes into the closet and tries each one out. I guess the next toy I should get him is his own bottle of windex!
Hi Mary this is Erin Jackson, Chris jackson wife. I found you blog through heather and jeff's. Chris and i just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. your boy is darling. Isnt it fun being a mom. Keep in touch. love, the jackson's
7 comments:
perfect mary now you just have to train the kid to clean for reals then your set.
like mother like son
Hey Jamie...thats exactly what I was going to say!
Like Mother like son!
2 great minds think alike, I guess!
mary, way to start him young! jk.
but so fun to see avery's future husband looking so adorable:))
Mary and Ryan!!! Your little boy is so cute!! How are you guys??
I could really use Dallas at my house! ps - we move in 1 week aaaahhhhhhh!!!
Hi Mary
this is Erin Jackson, Chris jackson wife. I found you blog through heather and jeff's. Chris and i just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. your boy is darling. Isnt it fun being a mom. Keep in touch.
love,
the jackson's
go d go!! miss ya!
Post a Comment