Fourth of July in Utah was so much fun!!!!!! We spent time with my Dad and Ryans parents. We visited my sister, went to 7 peaks, and hung with the Heaps!! The parade was way more fun then I remeber because Dallas like it so much. We went to the balloon festival and Dallas kept looking in the sky and saying, "Look". We had to wake Dallas up from a deep sleep to see the fireworks but it was worth it!!










4 comments:
Hey, those are some fun pictures! I love the top one of D. That one ROCKS! Looks like D had fun with his cousins too! Did he get to see all the animals??
seroulsy im thinkin you got a good taste of utah and now its time to start the "GAME PLAN" of moving back asap. we love you guys and d is so foxy with his messy dew.
oh ya and i love ryans dirty sanchez
JEALOUS I am! I love the Fourth of July in Utah! I also love the cousin pics!
Post a Comment