Ryan, Mary, Dallas, Dylan and Jax
Adorable boys, as always! We also spent some time in the backyard today in the triple digits and I thought about pics but my boys were running around in diapers and messy chocolate faces...white trash around here!
looking good boys even in the heat.. and lets jsut say your mom has some serouse photo skillz, we need to get her on her biz quickly!
Awww, I loved seeing Dennis at the end!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Adorable boys, as always! We also spent some time in the backyard today in the triple digits and I thought about pics but my boys were running around in diapers and messy chocolate faces...white trash around here!
looking good boys even in the heat.. and lets jsut say your mom has some serouse photo skillz, we need to get her on her biz quickly!
Awww, I loved seeing Dennis at the end!!
Post a Comment