Today was shadow your kindergartner day. I got to go to school with Dallas and follow him around for half of the day. It was so fun to see all that he is doing and learning. He acts SO much different at school, he takes his school work very serisoulsy and even has a little gal pal:) I wish I could tag along with the kid every day:)

2 comments:
what a fun day i would love to spend a morning with dax and watch all his "school moves" im sure dallas was the smartest kid in there!!!
but on another side note.. mare your purple pants... i love them!! i was just wanting a pair of red or pink but didnt have the balls, mabey now :)
oh and ps next time get a shot of the girl friend i so want to see the buet!
Oh what a cutie pie! I bet he wishes you could be there every day too! I am glad you got to soak in his life at school for the day. And happy belated bday to him!!!
Post a Comment