Tonight we made a puzzle for the boys.
It was a puzzle that was going to tell them something special.
Dallas started putting it together, wondering what kind of puzzle this was...

As puzzles go, it wasn't super hard to put together...

He
finished it really quickly

Then he had to figure out what the point of this puzzle was.

and if you know Dallas, it didn't take him long at all:)

He was
sooooooo excited

couldn't stop smiling

Dilly kept saying baby
and this guy enjoyed every minute watching the happy kids

Baby number 3 is on its way:)
20 comments:
YAY! So exciting...congratulations! When is baby coming???
OH T-HORNEYS... YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT... OUR FUN LEVEL IS GOING TO GO FROM AN ALL TIME HIGH TO A... WELL YOU KNOW THE REST, MATT HAS GIVIN THE SPEACH A SOLID 20O TIMES :)
WE HONESTLY ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! THAT LITTLE BABE IS THE LUCKEST KID IN THE WORLD!! KNOW COUNTING DOWN TO KNOW THE SEX, THIS IS GUNNA BE HARD! LET THE NAME GAME BEGIN!
PS... OZ IS AWSOME
PPS... WE SUPER EXCITED
PPPS... WE GOT OUR FINGERS CROSSED YOU DONT GET PIKA AGIAN, BUT IF SO JUST LET ME KNOW... I COULD HELP OUT IN A FEW AREAS, BUT ONLY IN YOU REALLY NEED ME TOO ;)
Congrats, that is so exciting!!! I'm thinkin a girl... but you couldn't go wrong with another adorable boy either!
oh and by the way, super cute idea with the puzzle
Congratulations!!!! So excited for you. :)
This grandma and grandpa have happy hearts and BIG smiles at hearing your exciting news. ATnET
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys to jump to a family of 5!
So excited for you and your boys!!! I had a good feeling the last time we talked. :) I hope all goes well - can't wait to check the blog for all the updates!
Yeah for you Mary!! Congrats! How are you feeling?? SOO excited for you and your boys! I already predict Dallas is going to be such a great help! Now i am going to be on the edge of my seat until you find out what the lil peanut is!!
Such exciting news Mary! And I love the puzzle idea...the boys' reactions are too cute! Hope you're feeling well! :)
Congrats Mary! So exciting! I agree with everyone else that the puzzle idea was a super cute way to tell the kids. I hope you are feeling okay...
Mary I'm so happy for you!
Oh my dream has finally come true:)!!!! So extremely happy for you guys!
GREAT news!! So happy for you and your family. Hope you're all doing well. :)
SOOOO excited!!! Rooting for PINK for you, but you do make freakin adorable boys, so I say either way you WIN!
Hooray!!!! So happy for you! So I know you always said you would have three boys and be done, but i have a feeling little baby girl is on her way! Love you
Congrats Mary!!! That's super exciting news! :) I hope you're feeling well! Can't wait to find out the sex! How far along are you?
Congrats Mary!!! Sending you baby girl vibes!!!! Although we know a baby boy would be fab too! So excited for ya!!
I bet your boys are stoked and Dallas will be even more fun this time with a new baby because he is older!
OH NO - I forgot about the PIKA!! I hope you don't have that again!
Congrats again! We are super excited for the T-horney addition!
I bet your boys are stoked and Dallas will be even more fun this time with a new baby because he is older!
OH NO - I forgot about the PIKA!! I hope you don't have that again!
Congrats again! We are super excited for the T-horney addition!
Post a Comment