I can be found right here attached to this little guy at all times
I didn't realize just how much Dallas ran the show around here until he started school and left Dilly incharge

Im getting to know a whole new Dylan, he is taking his new found power very seriously
and his favorite book just happens to be my FAVORITE of all time:) Surprise right:)
3 comments:
NO....YOU AND DILLY ALIKE????
i think you too are too peas in a pod and so lucky to have each other. i bet he misses d but secretly has never been more excited to have you all to him self!
and serously have you been giving the kid lessons on the one arm hold out cuz he has it DOWN!
Hello friend! You are in so much trouble! why is it every time you are inmy neck of the woods I never get a phone call???!!! Trouble I tell ya!
LUCKY :)
Post a Comment