Yes good call on the dark flooring now. I can't imagine having boys with a white floor. My light carpet is the worst! I can't wait to replace it someday!
because there nothing better then getting sand in your undies and crack... am i right???? that is where my boys like to be at your place too its BOY HEAVIN... kinda like a little disneyland. and im so glad you got rid of the white myself, made me a little nervouse:)
Boys and mud....mmmmmm good! Even if there is no water for miles, they will find a way to make mud. You're a good mom to let them have at it! And do my ears deceive me or do I get to see you this weekend? So glad that Matt was born!
4 comments:
Yes good call on the dark flooring now. I can't imagine having boys with a white floor. My light carpet is the worst! I can't wait to replace it someday!
because there nothing better then getting sand in your undies and crack... am i right???? that is where my boys like to be at your place too its BOY HEAVIN... kinda like a little disneyland.
and im so glad you got rid of the white myself, made me a little nervouse:)
Boys and mud....mmmmmm good! Even if there is no water for miles, they will find a way to make mud. You're a good mom to let them have at it!
And do my ears deceive me or do I get to see you this weekend? So glad that Matt was born!
After playing outside, Kate will come in spotless and Sam comes in covered in mud...unbelievable. Boys just love their mud.
Post a Comment