And Dylan was busy chasing around his new girlfriend...seriously I have never seen him like another human so much. He followed her wherever she went with a huge grin on his face.
Ahhhh I like the way D works the camera such a little looker! Makes me miss him and want to give him a big huge squeez! I would love to see him in action at his game.
lil D- I hope your mama got her ## so you can have another rendezvous with your new woman!
d i am so glad you got to wear your glasses for your last game, i bet that astriod coming at you was easier then pie to smack out of the ballpark! and little d the ladies man i knew you had it in ya:)
2 comments:
Ahhhh I like the way D works the camera such a little looker! Makes me miss him and want to give him a big huge squeez! I would love to see him in action at his game.
lil D- I hope your mama got her ## so you can have another rendezvous with your new woman!
d i am so glad you got to wear your glasses for your last game, i bet that astriod coming at you was easier then pie to smack out of the ballpark! and little d the ladies man i knew you had it in ya:)
Post a Comment