Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I love being a Mother to these two boys.

Dallas has been trained well and told me a million times "I love you Mom" and " I will love you forever". Dylan gave me lots and lots of snuggles and kisses.




I got a fresh picked flower from big D

and Ryan took pictures to commemorate the day:)





and then took me to brunch while Uncle JT and Aunt Jessica watched the boys for a few hours, It was pretty dreamy.



then we spent the rest of the day just like this:)

Dallas lost another tooth yesterday and loved showing his new french fry slot off












It was a perfect day. Happy Mothers day to my Mom! Love you!

















4 comments:

Lyndsie said...

That does look like the Perfect day!! I'm jealous...we're enjoying 40 degree weather here...really not cool. Your boys are lucky to have such a great mom...I'm glad that life seems to be treating you so well! :)

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like the day couldnt have gotten any better for the t-horneys! so glad you got your fancy brunch and that you got to wear you styling new dress even if it took you getting kicked out to buy it!

mare you are an amazing mom, i dont think you get enough credit for all you do. i watch in amazment how you think of every little thing to make it oh so easy and comfortable for your kids. your house is always spotless, treats always stocked, niece niece always on taps, you party with them play with them, and the boys are always styling to the T! THEY ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Holly Park said...

Cute pics, Mar! And BTW, YES I DO love living in the desert! Thank you warm weather (I'll be choking on those words in a few weeks but whatev.). Glad you had a wonderful mother's day--you are fab!

jeannie said...

Ditto to Jamie's comment! I don't know how you are able to do all that. You are amazing and I'm so glad you had such a fun day!