Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What to do at Pump it up

You can play catch like normal kids....


or you can make up cool gang signs....
You can try and get a stranger in a pink jumpsuit to take a picture of you going down a slide...but sometimes that doesn't work out so well..

and finally you can take the "dear lizzy" challenge and take some quality self timer shots in the corner.


What ever floats your boat.









5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

is "open your mouth as big as you can and pretend to be retarted" one of them? cuz that is what i was going for.
next time we'll have to pay closer attention to who were asking to take the shot... note to us anyone in a pink jump suit... not quitlity enough to pull off a quick shot.
a few things i also learned if creapy old man tell you to get your phone get it, i need to buy the book laugueges of love, dilly likes things that go around and around, other people noticed the "cozying in" on matts part, if my friend is ever getting chewed out STAND RIGHT BY HER AND HELP OUT.

GOOD TIMES

jeannie said...

I'm going to 'PUMP' U UP!

yes a quality shot I'll say!

Lorie said...

Mary, I told Jamie the same thing...that pic of you two is too cute!!! OH, and just so you know my FAB headband will be making it's first appearance out this weekend! SO excited to show off your work!!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

you know I love you! haha the dear lizzy challenge. I feel special. ;)

Anonymous said...

we have one of those places out here! aven was scared to death of the tunnels and slides. but that was like 8 months ago.......we should go again. looks so fun!