Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's not that hard...

I'm feeling a little guilty today. You see how happy this kid is....it doesn't take that much. Actually, all it takes is me fixing the poor kid something he can eat! I get so lazy because he has so many allergies and so many foods he can't eat. So I kind of forget that even though he CAN'T eat most of what we are eating, the poor kid is still starving. So, crazy thing I have been taking the time to make the kid big meals of stuff he can eat, and what do you know. SMILES:)





6 comments:

Holly Park said...

Mary--he is ADORABLE! Seriously, little heart throb!

Trisha said...

and what a smile that is...he is a handsome little guy :)

jeannie said...

He is a gem I tell ya! Always happy! I'm glad your finding something for him to eat. The poor kid I feel so bad for him. smooch him for me!

ETnAT said...

The headbands are awesome. Liked the yellow pillow and loved Dylan's smile. ET

jamie heaps said...

oh i feel his pain.. i can eat everything and do and still if im slighly hungry... watch out.
love you dilly

Paige said...

Poor Dilly....come to my house anytime and I will fix you something yummy!