Sunday, March 28, 2010

No pink ties....

Every now and then I let Ryan get his way:) Today was one of those days. Today would have been the 1 day I could have tried to put the boys in their pink ties, (you know the whole easter excuse I used last year). But to keep Ryan happy I dressed them in blue instead. What can I say I was feeling the love:)






6 comments:

Holly Park said...

Cute Easter outfits:). I'll have you know that your matching pink ties was part of my bribery to get M to wear a matching shirt with the boys today. Granted, it was blue, but he still wore a jacket over it to try and hide it... Pretty sure this will be the one year I can pull off the matching outfits for them.

jamie heaps said...

oh i can feel the love just looking at you... you look so cute i love the outift you gotz going on. and the boys look dashing in blue, think it might be there color.

Lorie said...

Seriously...your FAM is BEAUTIFUL! Ralph Lauren ain't bad either! :)

jeannie said...

I can't believe Ry is putting his foot down on all the pink lol! I do miss the pink bed and bath :)
You guys look fab! Happy Easter and that Easter bunny better bring a hall to the t-horney's!

nikki said...

Blue might be your boy's color but I don't think a pink tie now and then would be such a big deal.

You are all gorgeous, as always!

Jer and Cam said...

I should be cleaning my toilets but I'm outta your personal fav (the wands). So in honor of you, I'm peeking in on your blog instead.

Listen, you know how to take pics, girl! I love these Easter shots. You all look incredible!