Monday, July 13, 2009

the happiest place on earth:)

Is there anything better than waking up in a hotel and seeing your kid this excited?



These boys were dancing around in pure heaven at just the thought of disneyland!



We had to try and hold on to them so they didn't start sprinting out the door...


Jamie and I did alot of quality line waiting, which was super fun. Usually waiting in lines and staying off rides with babies isn't a blast.....let me tell you with this gal, everything is a blast!





These 2 were feelin the love...


This is on the "toad ride"



What a magical place, this picture says it all!




The captain gave us the honor of a quick photo:)



These 2 deserve some kind of award. This shot was taken at the 11pm fireworks show. They were so tired, but didn't want to miss a second of action(you should have seen them on the dance floor:)





I love the whole stroller pass invention, it is a win win. The kids get to go twice and Jamie and I get to join in on the fun.


These guys know how to do disney land right!


Im wising we were still there:)

















3 comments:

Trisha said...

SO MUCH FUN! I love ALL the pictures. You really can see PURE HAPPINESS in those little boys faces and I LOVE the picture of you and Jamie. Cant wait to hear all the details of the getaway.

JaMie HeApS said...

serously can we head back this weekend? ill start working on matt and you on ryan. you made it a party, i was wanting you to post your siloeut pics...do it they were darling!

jeannie said...

It is the happiest place on earth look at those cute faces beaming with disney joy!! Wish I could have been there beaming with ya! maybe next time :)