Here is a little recap of the big day:) Ryan and I went up to Phx for the day and our first stop was my favorite pizza place.

We visited Carole and Lacy at the botique I used to work at

Did a little shopping

Had dinner with some of my buddies



It was a fabulous day!

and then it was off to the happiest place on earth.........
2 comments:
Looks like a great day!! I cant wait to see pics of the big TRIP!! So wish we could have made it :( Anyways, glad you had a great bday...you deserved it. You look beautiful of course in all the pics.
happy bday mary, im glad you got all you birthday goods in even if it had to be on a diffrent day. and that you got to hit your fav. shopping place, and im still wondering where you find the items? i never seem to see them.
Post a Comment