Monday, July 13, 2009

California dreamin

After Disneyland we hit Laguna beach for a few days. I think we were all wondering what the hell we have been doing in Arizona in the 115 degree weather when there are beaches like this out there!


These two got to be best buddies.

Dylan enjoyed eating sand, at least he isn't allergic to that!

Big D couldn't get enough of the beach.



These two snagged a couple of tickets to the big game, they were "to cool" to bring a camera to commemorate the event, but they had a blast....and there are some cell phone pics that I will have to post later.




If I had a dime for every person who stopped us and made a comment about, "all those boys"...those comments were better than the, "you sure have your hands full" ones:)





This section of the beach was, "no girls allowed"



Jamie showed us all her skills at beach football, the girl's got game people. Ryan's ear is still suffering from beach football.


I got to see Lindsey and Jared and Aven (she gets to meet EDWARD next week!)







Jamie used her magic skills to help me to get this one to fall asleep on the beach.



A trip to the beach is not complete without some kissing pics and family pics:)





I would say that I am so sad to be home....
but we are headed back to the beach tomorrow for our 9 year anniversary......stay tuned:)

















7 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh ryan that dam ear, i hope the salt air fixs it. we did get oh your hands are full" way to often who thought that comment out? i love the you and d asleep pic its pricless and of course the kissing top notch. have fun i hope you get some good anaversary lovin in rest and soak up all the sun, (we need ryan to chatch some rays.) i'll be dreaming of being there.

Trisha said...

Another FUN day, you are so lucky you get to head back for some more of the beach. Whose the traveling fools now?? :)

Holly Park said...

My happy place. I wonder why the heck we ever moved away...congrats on 9 years! (Really?!!)

Lindsey Lee said...

Let me tell you how jealous i am! We want to go to D-land this fall but don't know if it will happen...after seeing Dallas's face that happy, i might have to sell a rib just so that i can see Owens face like that happy!

ETnAT said...

You guys look like you are having way too much fun. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY #9 to RT and MT. Fun pics. We sure enjoy them. Thanks. Love ETnAT

jeannie said...

Love all those pics! You guys always get the most quality beach pictures of the family! I think you just need to head to beach more often to escape the hot AZ heat or escape to Utah for a visit :)

Anonymous said...

soooo much fun.....fun to see Kobe.....fun to see you guys.....Javiers was sooo good....Linds wants you guys to come back next week im sure again! We will enjoy the beach tomorrow for you......