Ryan, Mary, Dallas, Dylan and Jax
I love the last one in the diaper, seriously he has the cutest legs ever!
that's so cute!!i love the chubby knee in the last photo. what a doll!kisses from me to dylan-mwah!
He is hillarious! I luv him!
i so know where he gets this move. ry you better staqrt taking the kid bowling, then you both can tag team teh splits after a strike!!!
What a cutie! I was laughing at the leg splits below too! I can't believe how flexible that boy is!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the last one in the diaper, seriously he has the cutest legs ever!
that's so cute!!
i love the chubby knee in the last photo. what a doll!
kisses from me to dylan-mwah!
He is hillarious! I luv him!
He is hillarious! I luv him!
i so know where he gets this move. ry you better staqrt taking the kid bowling, then you both can tag team teh splits after a strike!!!
What a cutie! I was laughing at the leg splits below too! I can't believe how flexible that boy is!
Post a Comment