Mmmm, but I am wondering HOW IN THE WORLD DID DALLAS KEEP THAT WHITE SHIRT CLEAN?? Seriously, Raegan's shirt would have turned red eating those. But they look tasty.
aaaah, eating strawberries on some nice green grass. SOunds so nice right now! We are coming to AZ for a little spring training. I can't wait to sit on some nice grass. will you bring me some strawberries?
5 comments:
i wanna come eat strawberries in your backyard!!
now thats my kind of entertainment
Mmmm, but I am wondering HOW IN THE WORLD DID DALLAS KEEP THAT WHITE SHIRT CLEAN?? Seriously, Raegan's shirt would have turned red eating those. But they look tasty.
aaaah, eating strawberries on some nice green grass. SOunds so nice right now! We are coming to AZ for a little spring training. I can't wait to sit on some nice grass. will you bring me some strawberries?
man, i'm so jealous of your sun! it looks so warm. pretty jealous of the bowl of strawberries too. he he.
Post a Comment