
Monday, March 30, 2009
He did it....
Hallelujah! Big D made it through church yesterday....and was good the whole time!! This is a huge deal (you have no idea). Ryan was so excited when the teacher told him Dallas was good he called his parents on the way home....and Ryan's Dad pretended to be the garbage man on the phone to Dallas(we told him we threw away lightning McQueen and Chick after he was really naughty in church a few weeks ago, and if he was good at church the garbage man would bring them back). So, just as promised, the garbage man dropped them off on our doorstep:) This is his excited face after he got them back. Even if this was just a fluke that lasted one week, we are still sooooo happy and proud of him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
congrats! that is a major accomplishment - this i know after having been the primary pianist for a little bit and watching the different "good" and "naughty" kids each week! However, my favorite ones were always the rowdy and active ones - they were funny! I know we have this to look forward to with our own!!!
yaay...but it is making me wonder if Raegan is the problem. The first Sunday we are gone and he LOVES SUNBEAMS! Is she pinching him or something?? :)
NOW THAT IS A GOOD ONE... WHO THOUGHT OF THAT? AND IT MAKES ME LOVE RYS DAD ALL THE MORE THAT HE'S PLAYING ALONG!! WAY TO GO DALLAS WERE SO PROUD BE GOOD NEXT AND MABEY TOW MATTER MIGHT SHOW UP!!
yay, dallas!
that is the sweetest face ever! I can't picture that face being naughty.
I love the garbage man idea...I am definitely using that one. Oh wait, we live in an apartment and use a trash chute. I'll use it someday...I hope!
HAHA that is hilarious! I wonder if the garbage man trick will work on Kyle?? He has a hard time sitting through church also! Love that little mug of his.
Dallas needs to come teach Rex a thing or two... This past week after throwing a bag of cheezeit's across the bench I took him out to the foyer where he ran laps the rest of the meeting! Church is rough these days! I am loving the garbage man idea! very clever!
i'm reading your blog and thinking about my girls. . . someday. . . someday hopefully i will have this same experience. i won't hold my breath.
Post a Comment