Dallas is a little charmer lately. He is constantly saying, " I love you too" That is how he says I love you, he thinks you always have to put a "too" at the end. Whenever I do something that makes him really happy.... I get rewarded with one of these(yes... alot of the time it requires giving him candy whenever he wants it, but I think it's worth it:)
6 comments:
He is such a sweet kid, and that pic is priceless.
of course you got to do what you got to do to get some lovin' around the house. it usually reguires me passing out popciles for the 100 time fo the day.. love the pic
So sweet. I love his little pucker.
Ok that is about the sweetest picture. LoVe it.
smoochies from our kiddos are the best think ever!
Very sweet! I am jealous of your Vegas trip...we need to plan something! I haven't talked to you in forever, lets talk this week! Miss you!
Post a Comment