Friday, October 3, 2008

So happy together

Can I tell you how happy I am that these two boys are always going to have eachother. Brother+brother=best buds:)



5 comments:

jeannie said...

I love those two little bro's! They are so lucky to have such a sweet mom & dad too! They are going to have so much fun being brothers!!

Trisha said...

That is fun, and they look so cute all matching! Oh how I love them.

JaMie HeApS said...

there really is nothing better, and as they get older it only gets better, cuz they start to play together. jace loves dax and im sure dillan will think the worl of dallas.

Lynsi said...

I'm so glad your boys have hit it off so well. My boys... not so much. Little Ben has 3 scabs at the moment on his sweet legs from REX grabbing and pinching. and oh yes he bit his little foot today too. SOmeday I hope for best buddies.
Love the pics of your BOYs!

Chrissy said...

Boys are awesome!