1-I love how happy he is ALL the time. You never see him in a bad mood EVER.
2- I love how he can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. In the middle of an intense movie, when Im talking to him, literally anytime anywhere.
3-I love how hardworking he is. When we were in college there was a time when Ryan had 4 jobs, and was going to school.
4- I love how he loves candy as much as I do(those of you who know him, know how much he loves his candy:)
5- I love how every morning since I had Dylan he has woken up with Dallas to give me those extra precious minutes of sleep.
6- I love how every year on New Years he makes the same resolution: NO more Soda.
7- I love how every year he only makes it like 12 days before he says, "screw it, I want some soda"
8- I love how nice he is to his Mom.
9- I love how much he loves the Cowboys. He gets so excited when they play.
10-I love how no matter how cool it might be, and even though every other man is doing it these days, he refuses to wear anything pink.
11- I love how every single day when he comes home from work, he changes his clothes and takes Dallas for a bike ride or a walk or to play catch.
12- I love how he licks his bottom lip when he is nervous.
13- I love Vacation Ryan. (those of you who have had the privelage of meeting vacation Ryan know what I mean:))
14- I love how every day he gets a 5 o-clock shadow.
15- I love how he is a peacemaker
16- I love how everyone who knows him loves him. There are very few people who even if you try to not like them, you just can't. He is one of those people.
17- I love how when he was a teenager he was embarresed of his size 13 feet and didn't ever want anyone to see them.
18- I love his smile.
19- I love his beautiful black curly hair.
20- I love how every month he tells me he is going to shave his head just to scare me.
21- I love how everyone in my family pretty much likes Ryan better than me.
22- I love how everyone I know that knew me Pre-Ryan can see how much better I have become just by being with him; And to those of you who have only known me Post-Ryan, consider yourself lucky you didn't have to know the Pre-Ryan me:)
23- I love how we will be driving down the road and I will see a snow cone stand, and Ryan will swerve the car and stop just so I can get a snowcone(even though I have a snowcone maker at home)
24- I love how he can calm me down when I am stressed(which is alot)
25- I love how at least once a day he quotes Seinfeld, Wedding Crashers or Anchor man.
26- I love how every time he trys clothes on he does a golf swing in the mirror.
27- I love how Dallas's eyes light up when he see's him.
28- I love how absolutely Handsome he is and yet how humble he is
29- I love that for the first 5 years of our marriage he let me have my own bathroom decorated all in pink
30- I love how he hates camping as much as I do.
31-I love how ever since we got married and I had to drive somewhere that I didn't know where it was. He would either take me, or drive with me there the night before so I would not stress out the next day and get lost.
Happy Birthday Ryan, I love you:)
Those of you who know Ryan, comment on what you love about him:)
15 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RT!
I have to say, ONE Of my favorite's is how he falls asleep too! Hilarious! All you have to do is say "ICE CREAM" and he is readyy to go again!
We love all those things you listed about him too. I was thinking how so many of his qualities are the same as Mike's...the golf swing in the mirror is a classic around here. And the movie quotes. I don't think I have ever been around the two of them together without an "Anchorman' quote! We love Ryan, so does everybody else!
ps...I love the post-RT Mary tons, but I am pretty sure I would have LOVED the pre-RT Mary too. We would have had a lot of laughs!!
That was so sweet Mary! You guys are perfect for eachother, and it shows in how much you love eachother. Such a cute couple! Happy BDay Ryan! I love how everytime you bring up Tupac, he rolls his eyes but still lets you say whatever it is your little heart desires.
Wow, that list made me wish I knew Ryan better! Too bad the move to AZ isn't happening for us. I have to say that I have seen the difference in post-Ryan Mary, but I love both the pre and post- Ryan you! You've always been the best! I love ya! Happy birthday to Ryan. Man 31 is stinkin old!! HA HA
ryan where do us heaps start with what we love about you...
1st I will have to say it makes me just a little nervouse that my husband might love you the most...
but we love that he was the first one to make the move for our first date, he intro us to sundance and matt can't get over that steak, we love tha rats comment, and loved the "oh great mary its just us agian", we love how he tried to put a filter on mary right at the begianing but no lets it all come out and we know he's loving every second of it. we love his bowling splits wow there amazing, and how he was so syicked to eat at hooters. matt loves having a sports buddie to talk to and text dirty messages back and forth, we love how he has a yard crew come for his 12 feet of grass, how he has his own handy man and follows mary preciese directions on how to use the shower caddy!!! we love hearing his top ten fav. movies and matt loves having someone to tell ALL his storys to AGIAN AND AGIAN!!! the list could go on and on!! mostly we love how you love mary and your boys, your amazing ry and we hope you have a heck of a bday, were sure mary will go all out cant wait to see the pics.
OH that was the cutest list EVER!!
We love how nice Ryan is...he is seriously got to be one of the nicest people we've ever met! We like how he is Grey Poupon even though he thinks he's ketchup! We love that he always has Henry Weinhart's on tap and always buys Safeway out everyweek so no one else can have any!! We love how he is such a good daddy to his boys and pampers his wife like NO other! We love the "RATS" comment too! That was awesome! We love to see his face when Mary looses her filter! We love that he is a good sport dressing up like a vampire and letting Mary come to our house for Thanksgiving last year! We hope you had an awesome bday RT!!
ps;; we love how he has the sweetest job yet wishes he could still wait tables! What a humble dude he is!
Happy Birthday!!! I remember working with him up at sundance and EVERY server but him would constantly be swearing and freaking out when it was really busy and Ryan was always so calm and nice.. he is a great example..
any man that puts up with a pink bathroom is a keeper! happy birthday, ryan!
you should be a poet mary. i don't even know ryan, but i love him already! lol.
(and pre-ryan mary wasn't that bad:))
That was so sweet Mary! I love that Ryan smiles all the time and is sarcastic. And of course his love of the Cowboys like me. I won't try to compare my love with his. And he is such a good husband to you and you deserve the best. Happy Birthday RT.
I really dig Ryan because he is the man I wish I could become--downright good at heart, caring for other's feelings, peaceful, calm, humble, fun loving, and always cool! I love seeing Ryan every time we get a chance. I just wish we had more interests in common. I am not a big sports fan, but I love Ryan just the same, especially vacation Ryan. He is the only Ryan I get to see these days. Reading that list, made me want to be a better man. The crazy thing is, for Ryan, everything is completely true. Mary, you lucked out! (And you are a great writer. Your words were beautiful!)
I love that Ryan still likes me even though I made fun of him all of these years for being a Running Ute and now look at me. What a guy!!
Post a Comment