Ryan, Mary, Dallas, Dylan and Jax
They are both so adorable and I love the pictures of you and your little guy!!
Cute little tikes.
Dylan is becoming such a chunk - I love it!! Dallas is all Rasmussen. He looks like a mini-Mary but a boy, of course.
WHAT HANDSOME LITTLE DEVILS!
ANd why wouldn't you love them...look how flippin cute they are. I like seeing their blue eyes...im used to b&W pics. You look stunning too.
Such sweet pictures! So fun to see you guys! We need to do it again soon so the boys can play!
Give Big D squishes from Jean and I can't believe how much little D is looking like big D!! squish them both!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They are both so adorable and I love the pictures of you and your little guy!!
Cute little tikes.
Dylan is becoming such a chunk - I love it!! Dallas is all Rasmussen. He looks like a mini-Mary but a boy, of course.
WHAT HANDSOME LITTLE DEVILS!
ANd why wouldn't you love them...look how flippin cute they are. I like seeing their blue eyes...im used to b&W pics. You look stunning too.
Such sweet pictures! So fun to see you guys! We need to do it again soon so the boys can play!
Give Big D squishes from Jean and I can't believe how much little D is looking like big D!! squish them both!
Post a Comment