Monday, May 12, 2008

No more Pink:(

When we moved into our house I decorated the upstairs bathroom all in pink, I had to have something to do in pink with all the boy stuff around. Dallas was starting to brush his teeth and want to take baths up there because it is supposed to be his bathroom. Ryan didn't want Dallas to even enter the room because of all the pink, so this weekend we redid the bathroom, and now it is acceptable to Ryan for Dallas to brush his teeth and take baths here:) I forgot to take a before picture, just picture ALOT of bright pink.


9 comments:

Jess Perry said...

That is funny!! I love the blue though...wish you would've taken a before picture!! That sounds like Trent though. We haven't redone the nursery yet because Bryn is still in there and little Teeps is still in a bassinet. If I ever want him to nap in the crib Trent tells me he won't sleep in there because of all the pink going on!

Trisha said...

Love it! Good work Ryan, or shall I say "Handy Manny"!

JaMie HeApS said...

OH THAT PINK BATHROOM WAS DEAR TO ME WITH THE STONES IN THE SINK AND ALL. IT LOOKS FAB!!! WHATS HAPPENING TO THE PINK ROOM?

jeannie said...

I love your new BYU bathroom!! Looks awesome! I must say I will miss the PINK! So CUTE!!

Unknown said...

The bathroom looks very nice. That sounds EXACTLY like something my husband would say. You'd think at some point they'd come to love all things girly like we do but no. Way to be an awesome wife!!

Corinne said...

I'm sure the pink bathroom was darling, but I love the blue! Good work! Sam and Kate share a room, so we are a mess of pink and blue combined.

Francis Family said...

I'm still hanging on to my pink room. Hopefull by the time we have a next child it will be a girl. I also had to makeover a few rooms after we had Dylan. I love your blue bathroom- boys will be boys, right!

Holly Park said...

Ahh, I loved that pink bathroom! You had done such a good job decorating it! Well, the new decor looks great--good job!

elizabeth kartchner said...

that's funny! No more pink for Mary!! :)

turned out cute!!