Wednesday, February 6, 2008

working on the swing

Ryan has been helping Dallas perfect his golf swing. He still prefers to swing the club with one hand, but hey, progress is being made:)




10 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

watch out tiger here comes dallas

Tiffany said...

Mary how precious is that!!! I hope you don't mind but I put your link on my page casuse I love to look at what everyone is up to and I think your page is so adorable... maybe I'm just baby/kid hungry... We have been trying since we got married to get prego but I guess it's just not time yet. It's fun looking at everyone else's kids though and watching how cute they act throughout the different stages in their lives... When are you due with your next little bump?

Trisha said...

Thatta boy!

Jess Perry said...

That is what we like to see...starting them early!! He is going to be such a good little golfer!

Fuller Family said...

I can see the talent already! I love that your husband is already teaching him. He is going to be a pro!

liz said...

Mary, You are such a doll. You and your family are as cute as ever. I can't believe how darling your little boy is. It is so fun to get in touch with you. It seems like that whole Ann Taylor thing was a million years ago. I miss you and I am excited you are having another boy! Liz

Francis Family said...

What a little stud! I love that you are going for golf! I'm very jealous of all the sunny days you get-we definitely don't get that here!

Anonymous said...

hey Mary, it's Amanda (Pearson) Romney, it's so nice to see what you have been up. Your family is darling! We just moved from Arizona and I miss it! Keep in touch!

Corinne said...

sounds nice to be playing outside in Feb.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Mary hey congrats on another boy!! I love boys, they are so cuddly! I just saw jamie heaps blog, I had no idea you guys knew each other!!! Keep in touch!!!
jessica(nielson)hayward