Monday, October 1, 2012

Bid D is 7!!



Happy Birthday to my first born son:) Big D is an exceptional child.  Everyone who knows him loves him.  He is wise beyond his years.  He is so sesitive to others.  He is loyal and smart and kind.  I know that he was sent to us first because he is the one who was supposed to be the big brother to Dylan and Jax.  Without Dallas I don't know what we would do. He is the only one who makes Jax laugh and the only one who can look after and protect Dylan like he does.  He always has his little brothers backs, whether its when Dylan runs ahead of people in lines and Dallas is right there saying, " you have to let him go, he doesn't understand you because he has a condition"or when he breaks out in tears when someone calls his little brother stupid, and gets up in that persons face and tells them to never ever do that again.  He always wants just one more hug and kiss at bed time and says, "your the best mom ever, you do good things for me, I love you so much, see you in the morning, I love you"  This kid is one in a million and I feel so lucky that he is mine.  






2 comments:

Lynsi said...

awe, this brought tears, what a sweet brother! I know how much you love celebrating birthdays, I'm sure he will have an incredible day ahead!

jamie heaps said...

happy happy birthday to you dallas!!! my boys just cant get enough of you.. every time they get a chance to have a play date the first person they ask for is you... if that damn drvie wasnt 58 minuets!!!!
you are the smartest kid i know you amaze me with everything you understand and all the questions you ask wanting detailed answers... you are your mamas child ;)

heres to turning 7...

I THINK ITS GOING TO BE A FABUSLOS YEAR!