Sunday, July 1, 2012

OBX 2012 part 1 Jax's blessing day

 We had  Jax's baby blessing last week at the beach, it was one of the most special experiences I have had.  It was so peaceful and happy.  Ryan did such a wonderful job and Jax was a champ.  Lucky for us Uncle Will is in the bishopric down there so we got permission to do the blessing on the beach at sunset.  It is a day I know we will all remember forever.















2 comments:

Holly Park said...

How sweet! Are those little curls on his head?!! Btw, It looks like I will be down in your neck of the woods the end of September. Would love to see you!!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a special day, i think he will forever be a beach lover like his mom! he looks so adorable and mare you look gorgouse!!! ry im sure you did amazing, your a great dad he so lucky to have you!
just wish we could have snapped our fingers and been there.. someday!