Jax Ryan Thorne is here! He was born on April 17th at 921 am. He was 8lbs2oz and 21.5 inches. We are home and loving him so much. Here are some of the pictures of the last couple days with Jax!
Oh my gosh.. I am so excited to see That Jax has made his arrival! I have been stocking your blog the last few days dying to see these Pic. 1st of all No way did a 8 lbs baby come put of that lil tummy of yours.. I loved the pic of the big brothers being with Jax. You could just feel the love. And you look so beautiful for giving birth! I'm think you and Jamie need to come experience Chicago and let me be the babysitter.
He is so perfect! Congrats! All of these pics are great, but I love the ne of Dylan snuggled up next to Jax w/ his big eyes. I am so glad you are soaking this wonderful time up!!
SO glad he is finally here! Jax is adorable! Just wish I could snuggle up with him in person! The boys look like they know just what to do with a new baby! Can't believe you are now parents of 3!!!! Let's catch up soon!
We sure love the pictures. Only thing better was being there and seeing Jax and the "boys". It was very special for you to share this precious time with us. ETnAT
OH MARE HE IS GORGOUS!!! IM SO GLAD YOU GOT HIM HERE AND ALL WENT WELL! i can only imagine big d catering to jaxs every move and the questions that kid gots going on!!! im missing jax and you, feels like forever!! xoxo
11 comments:
Oh my gosh.. I am so excited to see That Jax has made his arrival! I have been stocking your blog the last few days dying to see these Pic. 1st of all No way did a 8 lbs baby come put of that lil tummy of yours.. I loved the pic of the big brothers being with Jax. You could just feel the love. And you look so beautiful for giving birth! I'm think you and Jamie need to come experience Chicago and let me be the babysitter.
He is so perfect! Congrats! All of these pics are great, but I love the ne of Dylan snuggled up next to Jax w/ his big eyes. I am so glad you are soaking this wonderful time up!!
SO glad he is finally here! Jax is adorable! Just wish I could snuggle up with him in person! The boys look like they know just what to do with a new baby! Can't believe you are now parents of 3!!!! Let's catch up soon!
What sweet pictures of your beautiful family! Congratulations Thornes!!!! Having three boys is so much fun!
We sure love the pictures. Only thing better was being there and seeing Jax and the "boys". It was very special for you to share this precious time with us. ETnAT
Oh YAY! I am so happy for you guys...he is so adorable. Nothing's better than those first few moments and days with a new baby. Congratulations Mary!
OH MARE HE IS GORGOUS!!! IM SO GLAD YOU GOT HIM HERE AND ALL WENT WELL! i can only imagine big d catering to jaxs every move and the questions that kid gots going on!!! im missing jax and you, feels like forever!! xoxo
Love the picture's...so cute! Made me a little teary seeing your boy's love on Jax:)
Hope you are doing well and surviving...looks like you have company? I'd love to catch up and come meet Jax! Thinking of you...
Much Love!
Love the picture's...so cute! Made me a little teary seeing your boy's love on Jax:)
Hope you are doing well and surviving...looks like you have company? I'd love to catch up and come meet Jax! Thinking of you...
Much Love!
Congratulations! and Oh my goodness, he is Adorable!! Enjoy him!! I love the pictures.
What a handsome little angel to add to your beautiful family! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment