Thursday, March 1, 2012

Boys day out...plus me

 Work and school are overrated, so we took the boys out of school and Ryan took a day off and we had a boys day out, plus me:) We spent pretty much the whole day at Shnepf farms.  It is so peaceful there and I think that it is Dylans favorite place ever.  There were animals galore and the boys got to hold new baby goats, take a train ride,  ride bikes in an obstacle course and meet the real Mater.  We finnished the day off with cookies and icecream and big D got a new pair of glasses.  I wish we could do this every week.  Im glad the boys let me come along, I think I qualify for boys day seeing as how I am kindof a hotel for one right now:)







2 comments:

ETnAT said...

Wow. What a fun time. We love the toothless grin on Big D. Fun to see "easy rider" Dylan on his bike. A special time for a special family. ATnET

jamie heaps said...

THAT IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!I CAN SEE WHY YOUR BOYS LOVE IT!! im so glad you got a day with your boys there is nothing better then one of those lazy hazy days.. and lets be truthfull since dallas is at a 12 grader reading level..l. the kid deserves a sluff day!
love you guys and miss you..