Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ryan's big day

I was kindof a slacker taking pictures on Ryan's big day, but here are the few that I got. 
We went to collect on his free breakfast at Liberty Market, and then to Joes for his free lunch.  We went to Dallas's baseball game and then out to a yummy dinner with the Heaps to top off the night.  He said it was such a happy day and loved it all. 






2 comments:

LeslieS said...

Hello-I found your blog off of Dear Lizzy blog and I just have a question. What kind of camera do you use for the pics you post. THey are so clear and bright...I want a great camera and need some ideas!
Thanks!

JaMie HeApS said...

love how you scored free meals for the big day, im not kidding i think matt might b heading to gilbert for his, just to get them free goods.
so glad we got to spend the big day with you ryan!