Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lets go fly a kite

Ryan came home from work yesterday with a big surprise....a kite!! We spent the evening flying it until it got dark:)




























4 comments:

jeannie said...

That Ry Ry is so tender!

JaMie HeApS said...

now thats what im talking about..what a fun night what to be using those creative juices ry.

mary be truthfull r u a little worried hes # 1 now?

Jer and Cam said...

What a cute, sweet dad! I love it! Your boys look like they're in heaven! It's a little windy up here today, I'm thinkin I need to go get me a kite:)

Happy late Easter too! You guys look sooo good!!!

Gwen said...

Mary, it is always a surprise to see a comment from you on my blog. I think we might have bonded the day we spent 10 hours looking for Jamie, and ate hamburgers together. I love your Easter family pictures. You have three handsome men, and Jamie has four. You two have a lot in common. Your fancy flower necklaces are the best! Now you need to wear them out on your date night. I am glad Jamie has you, she thinks of you as her sister, and I would be mighty glad to call you my daughter. I love you Mary! Stay happy.