Friday, January 7, 2011

double date

Have you ever been on a hot date with two handsome boys? If not, you should try it some time:)



4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

im one of those lucky girls that gets to answer YES!!! and it is the bomb baby:) hope the food was delish

Rachel said...

I'm loving that leathery looking vest! I too have two handsome boys, but they are crazy wild! No dates alone at the moment! Mary, I don't know if I just missed the pictures earlier but I loved your tree it looked great and loaded ( in my opinion the only real way to do a tree)!

Jer and Cam said...

Ah I see Dallas has his glasses back, so happy for him! And oh yes you are one lucky girl to have those two by your side:)

jeannie said...

♥ nothin like some quality time with two handsome boys ♥