Tuesday, June 29, 2010

az needs a beach

Just got back from a trip without the kiddos to Vegas and California. I had forgotten just how delightful it feels to sleep in and fall asleep on the beach....it kinda sounds like im obsessed with sleep...we also did active things too, like ride bikes. That might sound relaxing to some, but I was pretty tense on my bike with the kungfu death grip on the handles. I decided that Arizona needs a beach, vegas needs more "yummy treats" and more penn and teller billboards...and california needs...well nothing except maybe a little place on the beach with my name on it.....and a few less french flight attendants at our hotel(they are required to keep their fingernails manicured in case you have ever wondered:)















8 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

mabey vegas could have a few less pants reguired rules, and more amazing pools. cali could def, get reid of the frenchies (still a little embarressed and promise never EVER agian) and mabey a few more little eating places on the beach so i dont have to eat albertsons sushi, they also could give a tutorial on bikes including wiggel wiggel wiggel for those that need it, and mabey more parking options so my husband dosent have to drive around for 2 hours just to get the spot he had his heart on. oh and didnt know if you knew but they do have a beach here...juts down at you firesky mabey we shoul sneak in... i dont know just throwing ideas out there.

KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE 3 FOR 3... HOW DID I FORGET MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHT?

missin you.

Jer and Cam said...

u party animals did it again! And hitting 2 locations this time...impressive indeed! Looks like a nice relaxing trip. So glad you could get away!

Holly Park said...

Keep us posted next time you're in Vegas--we can at least recommend some great places! Would love to see you one of these days...

Paige said...

I'm with you on always needing yummy treats and Jamie with more eating places on the beach...albertsons sushi? yuck! Glad ya'll had a good time. AZ could also use some of that cooler weather right about now too!

jeannie said...

Utah needs a beach too! I'm so glad you won big again think of how many times you can spend that $$$!

PS I'm LOVING my new headbands!!! I have gotten lots of compliments! YOU ROCK!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Seriously, do you just have a babysitter on stand by?! They must make good money. Life is good when yoyu are a Throne! So jealous.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JaMie HeApS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.