We pulled off a surprise party for Jamie on Friday and let me tell you it is no easy thing getting one past this girl(am I right Paige).
This is her right when she walked in and saw everyone....
then she did the quick embarrased at all the attention head turn:)
followed by the phonecall to Matt(who deserves some serious props for making it happen and packing the best overnight bag ever(even without the PB and J)

It was such a fun night.....

here is the crew that made it through the long hall. Its been awhile since I have been up until 4:30am. Maybe I can stay up that long again for your 40 Jamie:)

4 comments:
oh what a night! It was worth all the lying and sneaking around!
what a suprize indeed and to think matt was getting all hot and heavy about you guys going to a party with his dream girl...
i had so much fun i loved all the goods spilled, the yummy treats you packed, our pool time:), your easy surender when i tried to wrestle you (i had forgoten that you legs can flex with ease), your new best buddie mabey we should stop by the mac more often so you guys can bond, and of course my bestest bed buddie bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of dawn.
oh and i LOVED my necklace.. what a treat.
I love the first picture how it captured the moment. I don't know how you guys pulled off surprising the woman that catches on to everything! I hope you gave her a good morning smile from me too!
fun fun fun!! Love all the pics..except the last one, not my greatest moment :)
Post a Comment