Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

Jenny came to visit the PHX this weekend and I was lucky enough to get a little visit! We did a little shopping and went to NEW MOON. I had to put it in caps because it was SOOOOO GOOD. The little girls in the theater were so funny, but even funnier was that Jenny and I were ooooohing at the yumminess right along with them:)









5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

im so glad you guys got together, im thinking you too have been in a little shock having moved apart. she needs to come up more, and next time i need to come down so i can love on her too!! and i can so see the too of you fitting right in with the teen boppys.

good purchase on the shirt... glad to see you got the deodarant out.

Trisha said...

haha, I love that Jenny saw it 2 days in a row! Always good to get girl time. I need to come up sometime for a little shopping...I'm itching to hit H&M. Is that where you guys went??

Trisha said...

oh and I definitely was crushing on Jacob without a shirt. IS that wrong? Does that make me a cougar?? :)

Unknown said...

oh yeah! i guess we are all cougars! mary didn't even want to leave the theater. :)

jeannie said...

Can't wait for my turn tomorrow just wish I could have gone with you guys! bummer!