Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family pictures 09

Here is a sneak peek of our family pictures. Can I just say that I was obsessed with the photographers. They are the cutest, most fun couple around and its worth booking a shoot just to hang with them:) Check our their blog http://www.langphotographers.com/blog/thorne-family/
























11 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

holly caznards bat girl, I LOVE THEM. you all look so stinking cute the ground rules really played out. the hair is amazing the outfits, the lighting, the makeup, LOVE THEM. where do i sighn up.

tell ry he did with keeping the vian in check:)
and the header choice is my favorite too.

jenny said...

i went over to their site & thought they looked familiar. the sloans
(who did our photos last year) did the langs wedding photos. they were awesome. beautiful, fun couple. is your location out in gilbert? i really like the setting.

Holly Park said...

Such great pics! I need a great photographer in NM...granted, taking family photos right now would be a monkey show, but it's on my mind. As always, darling family!

Trisha said...

LOVE THEM!

Trisha said...

Okay, they did an amazing job! I may have to book them sometime when Morgan is a little bigger!! You are such a beautiful family and they did an amazing job capturing you all.

Paige said...

Mary those turned out awesome. I hope you went and got Dallas a new fancy toy!

Anonymous said...

Mary, those are sooo great! I love all of them. What a cute family. Love you guys

jeannie said...

AH MAN I wish I could look that good!! Your guys are so gorgeous could I just put you on my xmas card??
LOVE all the pics!

The Reichmans said...

Mary the pictures are beautiful and you look incredible. I love the darling ones of you and your two little kiddos.

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

beautyous

Lynsi said...

These turned out amazing! I'm so glad you guys used Stac and Geoff...can't go wrong there! Love them all!