k so cute mary!!! Question for ya though... You seem like a super mom who also has time to get herself put together for the day, how do you do it??? Did you have your little guys on a schedule by 2 months? How did you get them to nap and how many naps? I need as much help as I can get cause it's not working out too well... Thanks!
6 comments:
k so cute mary!!! Question for ya though... You seem like a super mom who also has time to get herself put together for the day, how do you do it??? Did you have your little guys on a schedule by 2 months? How did you get them to nap and how many naps? I need as much help as I can get cause it's not working out too well... Thanks!
hmmm is right! there's only a little tiny resemblance there! lol.
HOW CUTE...he looks JUST like you when you were little. So cute!
He gets his good looks from his mama! Cute pics!
WOW twinners! He is your mini-me, Did you like to do leg lifts when you were his age??
that is crazy mary! your genes are definitely the dominant ones up to this point! cute cute boys!! :)
Post a Comment