Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dylan's big day

Dylan had a fun filled day on his birthday.......here is a recap:

We all went in to his room to sing to him when he woke up.
He had waffles for breakfast.
He had a quick nap and we left for lunch.



Ryan took the day off work, we had forgotten how great it is to have him on Saturdays!


We checked out the view.....lovely Tucson:)



We went to frost, it has the best gellato and the bonus is Dylan can eat it because it has no milk!




He loves it!






So does big D






Uncle J.T. and Jessica came for his big party







Not a big fan of the crown...




He was scared of the candle.







He loved the cake....he started out slow



but went to town...










The frosting gave him a rash, but I think once a year the kid should be able to have frosting!


I gave him a bath and got a birthday snuggle before bed.






















7 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Bday little D!! You are so squishable!! I'm glad you got to have such a fun filled day!!

JaMie HeApS said...

sounds like a birthday bash indeed. what could be better then a day with mom adn dad frost, cake, crowns, and singing? just wish we could have been there to join in on the festivitys. we love you little d.

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's already one. He looks JUST LIKE YOU! Ps I think your high chair is very cute! And I feel your pain on having a husband who works saturdays...it sucks!

Lynsi said...

What a great b-day! He is such a little cutie!

jenny said...

so cute! i'm glad you all had so much fun! and yeah, he needs some frosting at least once a year- rash or no rash! :)

Steph Weaver said...

Happy Birthday Baby Dylan! Wish we were there to celebrate...can't wait to see you!

Trisha said...

What a day!! I am so sad that we missed out on the bday festivities...you Thornes now how to celebrate a BDAY! Smooch him for us and when we get back lets have another bday bash for the kiddo! Monkey Business??