Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little thing called compromise...

A little thing called compromise got me this tree. You see Ryan enjoys a traditional green tree, and I was really wishing for a less traditional silver one. We kept going back and forth. Finally after a few weeks of the traditional vs. non-traditional debate I said to Ryan,"Do you really care about the color of the tree as much as I do?" He said, "no". So I said, "If we can get a silver tree I will owe you one" He said, "Ok, Im not going to Twilight" and that was how I got the silver tree:)



9 comments:

jenny said...

mary- you look like you belong in a target christmas catalog. that is a compliment, btw! :D your head band is so cute! can to share where you found it? pretty please!

Sara Ancich said...

What a cool picture. Did you use self-timer? The wall color contrast in the background is really vibrant.

jeannie said...

I love it especially the polka dot bows (and the merry ornament :)
You guys look so cute and what a champ Ryan is! Does he like it now??

Trisha said...

I love the tree...cant wait to see it!

Lindsey Lee said...

i LOVE silver trees. They are very modern-ish. a nice change from the traditional green tree. PS- cute head band...you DO belong in a target ad!

JaMie HeApS said...

not only is the tree looking top notch but you are looking bedazzeled and ready for the hollidays!!! so excited for you visit!!!!! let the count down begin

Anonymous said...

I love the polka dot bows! I love dots and bows!

Megan said...

It's so beautiful!

Dylan couldn't be cuter. (:

Anonymous said...

RYAN, at least you got your priorities straight. Nice going man.....way to stick up for us and not see the Gosh Awful movie! wow.